Tamar Braxton and her husband Vince Herbert made an impressive showing with their spin-off series, "Tamar & Vince."
We’re not sure how you feel about the new show, which premiered last night, but here’s what we think!
What We Love:
- We love that they’re talking to other married couples about how to make it work
- Vince’s story about Tamar pursuing him was hilarious—she may have been steam-pressed about Vince, but she got her man!
- The to-do list is too cute
- Of course Tamar would have a stage in her house
- Tamar’s head had more costume changes than a fashion show. We couldn’t keep up with all of the different hairstyles
- Tamar’s praise break about shopping was too funny
- The confessional setup looks a lot like a therapy session
- Tamar and Vince show that real couples can bicker but still love each other
- New characters are great, and Tamar’s producer showed that he can handle a diva like her
- Tamar is a whole show all by herself, but Vince balances her out
- "None-ya-boosh" = our new favorite way to tell people to mind their own business
- Cameos by Mary J. Blige and Tisha Campbell-Martin are always awesome
What They Need To Work On:
- That theme song was not at ALL what we would have expected
- Did Tamar really need to have her prospective assistant try on a dress for her?
- The confessional setup looks a lot like a therapy session (yes we listed this twice)
- We could have done without the live version of "Get Your Life" during the house tour
- How’s Vince gonna share that birthday cake Tamar made for him with his then-girlfriend?
Did you see the show? What did you think?
Check out pics from Tamar and Vince’s premire party.
Photos: Tamar and Vince celebrate their premiere