Gas explosion at T.D. Jakes’ home

    Comments: 0  | Leave A Comment

    Fire officials are investigating an explosion at the home of pastor T.D. Jakes.
     
    USA Today reports that natural gas caused the blast at the pastor’s house in Fort Worth on Sunday, and authorities said that it seems to have been an accident.
     
    The sunroom was heavily damaged in the accident, but there was no fire. Thankfully, there was no fire and no one was hurt in the explosion.
     
    Atmos Energy said that it ran tests on the home and checked meters after the explosion; there is no word on how the gas got into the house or what may have ignited it.

     

     

    – Sonya Eskridge

     

     

     

    Here’s more:
    The Rev. Timothy Wright dies at 61
    Judging BET’s ‘Sunday Best’

    Tags:

    Comments

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>