Mary J. Blige has announced the track listing for her upcoming album, Stronger withEach Tear.
The album features twelve tracks produced by some of the best soundboard maestros around.
We already knew that Drake makes an appearance on Stronger lead single “The One,” but T.I. and Trey Songz also helped Mary out on a couple tracks.
From the list of talent working on this album—aside from Mary, of course—this looks like it may be another winner for MJB. Stronger withEach Tear drops December 21, so it might be a good last-minute gift or stocking stuffer for Christmas.
Here‘s the full list of songs for the album:
1. “Tonight,” produced by The Runners
2. “The One,” feat. Drake produced by Rodney Jerkins
3. “Said and Done,” produced by Ryan Leslie
4. “Good Love,” feat. T.I. produced by Stereotypes
5. “I Feel Good,” produced by Stargate and Ne-yo
6. “I Am,” produced by Stargate
7. “Each Tear,” produced by Supa Dups
8. “I Love U (Yes I Du),” produced by Polow Da Don
9. “We Got Hood Love,” feat. Trey Songz, produced by Bryan- Michael Cox
10. “Kitchen,” produced by C "Tricky" Stewart
11. “In the Morning,” produced by D’Mile
12. “I Can See In Color,” produced by Raphael Saadiq
And, Mary recently debuted the video for Stronger’s second single “I Am.” If you haven’t seen it yet, check it out now.
– Sonya Eskridge