Tamar Braxton and her hubby were on cloud 9 for the season finale of "Tamar & Vince."
Tamar Braxton has finally arrived! The season finale of "Tamar & Vince" came with the debut of Tamar’s new powerhouse single "Love & War" and a lot more love than we saw at the beginning of their show. And we loved it! Find out what else we really liked and what they need to work below!
What We Loved:
- Tamar finally gets to do her showcase
- The Toni Braxton cameo was awesome
- Tamar got some love from Lady Gaga and Wendy Williams (nice surprise, Vince!)
- Tamar and Vince still made time for a little getaway while she prepped for her showcase
- Vince wanted to re-marry Tamar and it was adorable
- The vow renewal was hilarious and Tamar got to sing her vows
- You could see how proud Vince was of Tamar at the showcase
- Tamar slayed at her showcase! Her voice was on-point and he moves were hot.
- Tamar and Vince were sitting much closer in their confessionals than they were at the beginning of the season
What They Need Work On:
- LaShawn seemed a little uncomfortable choosing the male dancers
- Tamar was fixating on a single chair for the performance—it’s not that serious
- Tamar was sitting for half the show (at least that’s how it looked on TV)
- We don’t know how no one noticed a hole in Tamar’s costume until right before the show
- Tamar was 90 minutes late for her own showcase—not even established acts should do that
Check out Tamar’s full single "Love & War" when you flip through Daily Buzz 12.6.12 below!
Daily Buzz 12.6.12: Tamar Braxton releases ‘Love & War’