If the premiere party was any indication, season 2 of “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” promises to be turnt up a few notches. Earlier this week, the season 1 cast members, minus Karlie Redd, Lil Scrappy and K.Michelle, gathered to introduce season 2, and things got heated between Stevie J and Mimi Faust, who had a few unkind words to say about Stevie J’s private parts. Plus, Shay Johnson shared her true feelings about Scrappy and who she’s loving now. Check out the drama! Watch.
- Twit Pics 8.28.14: Monyetta Shaw, Monica Brown, LL Cool J & more!
- Kandi Burruss hopes to be pregnant with son this year
- Ne-Yo's image taking a hit courtesy of 'Atlanta Exes'
- Tamar Braxton explains thin edges after K.Michelle comment
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' season 7 cast divided?
- EXCLUSIVE: Lil Mo shares details of upcoming wedding