If the premiere party was any indication, season 2 of “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” promises to be turnt up a few notches. Earlier this week, the season 1 cast members, minus Karlie Redd, Lil Scrappy and K.Michelle, gathered to introduce season 2, and things got heated between Stevie J and Mimi Faust, who had a few unkind words to say about Stevie J’s private parts. Plus, Shay Johnson shared her true feelings about Scrappy and who she’s loving now. Check out the drama! Watch.
- Raven-Symone Lands Gay Role on 'Black-ish'
- Arrests Made In Stabbing Of Nicki Minaj's Tour Members
- 90's Group Jodeci Ends 20 Year Hiatus With New Album + Video [Watch]
- S2S Exclusive: Lenny Williams-50 Years In The Industry-Gives Great Advice For New Talent
- Is Sarah Jessica Parker Oprah's New Stylist? [VIDEO]
- Cute Tribute To Nicki Minaj: 6-Year-Old is Overnight Celebrity Thanks To Nicki