If the premiere party was any indication, season 2 of “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” promises to be turnt up a few notches. Earlier this week, the season 1 cast members, minus Karlie Redd, Lil Scrappy and K.Michelle, gathered to introduce season 2, and things got heated between Stevie J and Mimi Faust, who had a few unkind words to say about Stevie J’s private parts. Plus, Shay Johnson shared her true feelings about Scrappy and who she’s loving now. Check out the drama! Watch.
- BREAKING: Bobbi Kristina Found Unresponsive In Her Bathtub
- Missy Elliott To Join Katy Perry At Superbowl Halftime Show
- Sherri Shepherd's Surrogate Forced To Pay Child Support?!
- Beyonce Wants To Help The World Get Healthier
- Jagged Edge Member Arrested For Beating Up Fiance
- Ebony Magazine Selling Priceless Photo Archive For $40 Million