If the premiere party was any indication, season 2 of “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” promises to be turnt up a few notches. Earlier this week, the season 1 cast members, minus Karlie Redd, Lil Scrappy and K.Michelle, gathered to introduce season 2, and things got heated between Stevie J and Mimi Faust, who had a few unkind words to say about Stevie J’s private parts. Plus, Shay Johnson shared her true feelings about Scrappy and who she’s loving now. Check out the drama! Watch.
- Twit Pics 8.21.14: Jim Jones, Fantasia, Kenya Moore & more!
- K.Michelle offends Lil Kim with Nicki Minaj tweet
- Erica Dixon puts Lil Scrappy on blast about recent hookup
- Benzino unsure of 'LHHATL' return, addresses Stevie J beef
- Beyoncé, Blue Ivy show out at VMAs
- Torrei denies saying Tameka's son's death was karma