If the premiere party was any indication, season 2 of “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” promises to be turnt up a few notches. Earlier this week, the season 1 cast members, minus Karlie Redd, Lil Scrappy and K.Michelle, gathered to introduce season 2, and things got heated between Stevie J and Mimi Faust, who had a few unkind words to say about Stevie J’s private parts. Plus, Shay Johnson shared her true feelings about Scrappy and who she’s loving now. Check out the drama! Watch.
- EXCLUSIVE: Rebecca Crews: Terry Crews' addiction nearly ended marriage
- Mo'Nique calls for compassion for Ray Rice
- Kandi Burruss stuck in the middle of 'RHOA' drama?
- Teairra Mari not proud of 'crazy' reunion with Ray J
- Evelyn Lozada: Ex-husband's abuse was karma
- Jay-Z announces Beyonce's second pregnancy?
- Celeb Scenes 9.18.14