If the premiere party was any indication, season 2 of “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” promises to be turnt up a few notches. Earlier this week, the season 1 cast members, minus Karlie Redd, Lil Scrappy and K.Michelle, gathered to introduce season 2, and things got heated between Stevie J and Mimi Faust, who had a few unkind words to say about Stevie J’s private parts. Plus, Shay Johnson shared her true feelings about Scrappy and who she’s loving now. Check out the drama! Watch.
- Year in Review: 2014 Celebrity Breakups
- Erica Mena on Bow Wow: 'This is going to be for the rest of my life'
- NeNe Leakes launches 'Fab Gab' talk show
- Nicki Minaj tears up, blames career for failed romance
- K.Michelle reacts to 'Sorority Sisters,' petition gains steam
- Black sororities outraged by VH1's 'Sorority Sisters'