If the premiere party was any indication, season 2 of “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” promises to be turnt up a few notches. Earlier this week, the season 1 cast members, minus Karlie Redd, Lil Scrappy and K.Michelle, gathered to introduce season 2, and things got heated between Stevie J and Mimi Faust, who had a few unkind words to say about Stevie J’s private parts. Plus, Shay Johnson shared her true feelings about Scrappy and who she’s loving now. Check out the drama! Watch.
- Christina Milian & Nicki Minaj Exchange Words Over The Use Of "Pretty On Fleek"
- Kanye West Announces The Name Of His New Album "So Help Me God"
- Empire’s Lucious Lyon Character Loosely Based On Jay Z
- Common Talks Oprah Snub At Oscars
- Woman On Trial Testifies She Gave Amber Rose Booty Injection
- Ariana Grande "Almost Died" During Her Performance