If the premiere party was any indication, season 2 of “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” promises to be turnt up a few notches. Earlier this week, the season 1 cast members, minus Karlie Redd, Lil Scrappy and K.Michelle, gathered to introduce season 2, and things got heated between Stevie J and Mimi Faust, who had a few unkind words to say about Stevie J’s private parts. Plus, Shay Johnson shared her true feelings about Scrappy and who she’s loving now. Check out the drama! Watch.
- Selma Director, Ava DuVernay, Celebrated With Her Own Barbie Doll!
- La La Anthony's Adorable Family Flicks
- Rapper Tyga Text Messages Exposed By His Ex Blac Chyna: "I Want To Be A Family Again"
- Rihanna Announced As Musical Guest During SNL Finale
- Ciara To Attend White House With Rumored Boo NFL Player Russell Wilson
- Did Diddy Just Hint That He's Starring In 'Rush Hour 4'?