Get the latest on your favorite celebrities, like Beyoncé, who visited Walmart bearing gifts after being snubbed by Target and Ben and Jewel Tankard who waited for marriage before having sex. Plus, a popular rap groups loses a member to a heart attack; Gabrielle Douglas talks about her upcoming biopic, and Meagan Good explains why she’d do the role of Whitney Houston justice. Also, find out how Keshia Knight Pulliam publicized her relationship with Big Tigger. Check it out.
- Year in Review: 2014 Celebrity Breakups
- Erica Mena on Bow Wow: 'This is going to be for the rest of my life'
- NeNe Leakes launches 'Fab Gab' talk show
- Nicki Minaj tears up, blames career for failed romance
- K.Michelle reacts to 'Sorority Sisters,' petition gains steam
- Black sororities outraged by VH1's 'Sorority Sisters'