In honor of Father’s Day, we’re celebrating a single mom who’s trying to raise a man. Joyce Hawkins, Chris Brown’s mother, has an intimate one-on-one with Sister 2 Sister Publisher Jamie Foster Brown. She talks about her past abuse, Chris’ missteps and triumphs and the joys and pains of being a celebrity mother.
Watch part of Jamie’s exclusive interview with Joyce Hawkins here!
- Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas discuss the "Real Housewives of Atlanta."
- Jennifer Williams offers the real scoop on "Basketball Wives."
- The Braxton sisters share their real-life family struggles.
- Jamie takes you behind the scenes of VH1′s "Single Ladies."
- Comedian George Wallace reflects on family reunions.
Wiz Khalifa discusses girlfriend Amber Rose.
- MEOW: Jamie attends the CIAA tournament.
- ON THE COUCH: Can long-distance relationships work?
- FOOD, FOOD, FOOD: These frozen desserts will help you cool down this summer.
- THE BEAUTY PLACE: Learn how to keep your tresses healthy.
- S2S HEALTH: Find out everything you need to know about sickle cell anemia.
- CELEBRITY AVENUE: Romeo Miller pays tribute to his father Master P.
- SOUND CHECK: Former G-Unit artist Olivia is ready for a solo.