First Lady Michelle Obama and her daughters are getting ready to deck the halls!
With Thanksgiving goodies still freshly packed away in the White House fridge, the Obama ladies started prepping for Christmas. Michelle, along with daughters Malia and Sasha, received the White House Christmas tree on Friday, which arrived by horse-drawn carriage as it does every year.
Before putting it up in the Blue Room, Michelle wanted to know more about the 19-foot Fraser fir. Malia seemed pretty pleased with tree on first sight as it met her main criteria. "It’s really nice," Malia stated. "Always make sure it has a nice little point at the top. That’s what I always like."
"I think we’ll take it," Michelle confirmed with a thumbs up. "It’s a go! We’re good. We can have Christmas now."
Check out pics of Michelle, her girls and their dog Bo receiving the holiday center piece!
- PHOTOS: Kandi Burruss, Toya Wright hit up On The Run Tour
- Photos: Rasheeda’s Poiz Cosmetics pop-up shop
- Photos: Beyoncé shares On The Run Tour pics
- Photos: Fantasia turns 30 in Cancun
- Photos: Nicki Minaj hosts BET after party
- Photos: ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Atlanta premiere
- Photos: T.I. and Tiny attend his daughter’s birthday party