Lauryn Hill didn’t waste any time in the maternity ward: she’s already back on stage.
Lauryn bounced back in a big way over the weekend when she hit up the L.A. Rising Festival sporting a whole new look. The "Doo Wop (That Thing)" singer rocked the stage on July 30 wearing an oversized blue shirt over a white bandeau top and a flowy floral skirt. She styled the ensemble with a hot pair of white cut-out boots, gold jewelry and flawless hair and makeup.
Not bad for a woman, who just had her sixth child five days before her performance! On top of looking great, Lauryn served up a stellar performance, opening with "Killing Me Softly." L-Boogie also blessed the crowd with live renditions of "Ready or Not," "Everything Is Everything" and "The Sweetest Thing."
Take a look through our slide show below to see Lauryn at work, and keep an eye out for a couple of treats at the end!
— Sonya Eskridge
- PHOTOS: Kandi Burruss, Toya Wright hit up On The Run Tour
- Photos: Rasheeda’s Poiz Cosmetics pop-up shop
- Photos: Beyoncé shares On The Run Tour pics
- Photos: Fantasia turns 30 in Cancun
- Photos: Nicki Minaj hosts BET after party
- Photos: ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Atlanta premiere
- Photos: T.I. and Tiny attend his daughter’s birthday party