What does “having it all mean?” #TeamBeautiful posed that very question in a room full of female executives, directors, entrepreneurs, authors, writers and lawyers. We all gathered in an intimate space in the heart of Times Square for an honest dialogue about the shifting roles of women in the office and at home as the Chief Everything Officer.
Each of us had a different answer, but there was one constant theme, that “having it all,” is subjective and should be defined by the individual and not based off society’s expectations. We explored if “having it all” was even attainable and what does “having it all” even mean?
Check out some of the photos from the event!
Follow HelloBeautiful On Twitter!
MORE ON WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE:
- Beauty & The Beat: The Best Hairstyles From The 80s, 90s & Today
- #PowerGirlBrunch Kicks Off BET Experience Weekend [PHOTOS]
- The Best Of Resort Collections 2014
- 13 Things No Man Should Ask Their Girlfriend When It’s That Time Of The Month!
- Tony Awards 2013: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed
- FAB FINDS: 9 White-Hot Summer Accessories Under $50
- WARDROBE WARS: Kelly Rowland vs Gabrielle Union